Go on Mata Vaishno Devi Mandir Yatra with the Vaishno devi helicopter booking katra helicopter booking 9007284027
Let’s learn a little bit about Vaishno Devi Maa before we discuss Mata Vaishno Devi helicopter booking. The Mata Vaishno Devi Temple is well known to everyone in India. It is a sacred location in the Jammu and Kashmir state of Katra. It is around 14 kilometers away.
So why do we reserve helicopters? Mata’s building is roughly 14 kilometers from Katra, and the road is going to climb, so many people are either unable to travel so far or some people have so much time on their hands. Vaishno Devi Mandir Board has put in place this mechanism for those for whom there is no time.
To do Vaishno Devi helicopter booking, the Vaishno Devi Mandir Board has provided one alternatives: one the other is online. Both options allow you to do so immediately, but only if a seat is available. In my opinion, online booking is preferable, though we can use either method.
|Katra to Sanjichat ( One Way )||INR 2100/-|
|Katra to Sanjichat and Return Back ( Two Way )||INR 4200/-|
Mata Vaishno Devi Mandir Yatra
- The temple is dedicated to the Hindu goddess Mata Vaishno Devi and is one of the most popular pilgrimage destinations in India. Vaishno Devi Helicopter Booking online.
- It is an ancient temple that is said to be more than 5000 years old.
- Mata Vaishno Devi is believed to be the incarnation of Goddess Durga or Shakti.
- It is one of the 108 Shakti Peethas and is also known by the name Trikuta.
- Every year, about 8 million pilgrims visit this temple. The temple is located at an altitude of 5200 feet.
- The temple complex has several temples and shrines which are devoted to various Hindu deities. The main shrine of the temple is dedicated to Mata Vaishno Devi. Mandir is in the Trikuta Mountains in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir.
- The Mandir is accessible by foot from the town of Katra.
- It is about 14 kilometers away from Katra. The journey to the shrine is known as the Vaishno Devi Yatra. The Vaishno Devi Yatra is a popular pilgrimage destination in India. Just get Vaishno Devi helicopter booking service & visit now!
- Millions of devotees visit the temple every year.
- The temple is open throughout the year and the best time to visit the temple is between April and October.
- After reaching Bhawan, devotees have to climb 13 steps to reach the Garbha Griha (sanctum sanctorum) to have a darshan of the three pindis of Mata Vaishno Devi.
- The temple has been divided into two parts – the old Bhawan & the new Bhawan. The old Bhawan is a five-storeyed structure while the new Bhawan has been constructed as a single-story.
History Mata Vaishno Devi Mandir
The history of the temple dates back to the time of Mahabharata.
It is believed that the Pandavas had once visited this place during their period of exile and had their darshan of Mata Vaishno Devi. Vaishno Devi Helicopter Booking online.
It is also believed that Mata Vaishno Devi had appeared in the dream of the Pandava King, Yudhishthir, and had asked him to visit her abode at Trikuta Mountains.
The temple is also mentioned in many ancient texts like the Puranas and the Mahabharata.
The present temple was built in the year 1857 by Maharaja Gulab Singh of Jammu and Kashmir.
The temple is managed by the Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board.
Vaishno Devi Helicopter Booking Katra
- To begin, go to https://www.maavaishnodevi,org/, the website of the Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board, and look for the option labeled “Online Services” before clicking on it.
- You will now be taken to the login page. After you arrive, you must carefully read all the restrictions. You must click Sign Up to proceed with registering on the Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board website.
- A registration form will now appear in front of you, where you must fill out personal information about yourself. Booking a Mata Vaishno Devi Helicopter is simple; simply take each step slowly. To begin, let’s look at the registration form:
- The first step is to create a username to get Vaishno Devi Helicopter Booking
- Then, you must now choose a security question, which is “What is the name of your father?”
- You now need to include the response to this security question in your writing.
- Your first and last names, gender, marital status, date of birth, nationality, email, occupation, and mobile number must all be entered accurately at this point.
- Now that you have entered your complete address, remember to enter the address for which your ID proof is present.
- Congratulations! Your registration on the website has been completed successfully once you have completed all of the required information and clicked the register button.
- After registering, your username & password will be sent to your email address. To log in, follow the instructions in step 2 above and enter your username and password before clicking the Login Key button. A page will then appear in front of you. You must click on Vaishno Devi Helicopter Booking from here and study the printed regulations.
- You will now be taken to a new page, which is a crucial stage in the Mata Vaishno devi helicopter booking process. On this page, you must first provide information on the Plan Yatra, which includes:
You must first specify the route because there are two different types of flying services available through Mata Vaishno Devi Helicopter Booking: Global Vectra and Himalayan.
Himalayan, there are a total of 6 routes which are as follows –
- Katra-Sanjhichhat (Global Vectra)
- Katra-Sanjhichhat (Himalayan)
- Katra-Sanjhichhat-Katra (Global Vectra)
- Katra-Sanjhichhat-Katra (Himalayan)
- Sanjhichhat-Katra (Global Vectra)
- Sanjhichhat-Katra (Himalayan)
You now need to specify how many individuals want to take a helicopter ride to view Mata Rani; at this time, only 5 people can be booked. Vaishno Devi Helicopter Booking online.
Here, you must select the day on which you will get darshan.
After doing this, click Get Availability to learn more about all the flights that have been offered from which you will book Mata Vaishno Devi Helicopter. Then, click Book Now to choose the flight option that makes the most sense to you.
- Presently another page will show up before you, where all the data you have given in the previous strides for Vaishno Devi helicopter booking will be noticeable. You can cross-check again; here you will see flight time & so on. Furthermore, yes here you will likewise get to know your real expense. You can find in the screen capture that an individual’s lease is Rs. 1990.48 and GST is Rs. 99.52. Generally speaking, the complete charge for an individual from Katra to Sanjichhat and from Sanjichat to Katra is Rs. 2090. It implies this is the charge for the two of them to travel every which way.
The individual who is reserving here will enter his Container number, then, at that point, the name of the relative multitude of travellers reserved for something similar, and the data of ID confirmation should be given, you will have an Aadhaar card, bank passbook, and Mastercard in ID verification. , Driving Permit, Container Card, Visa, Elector Id Card, Understudy Id Card, or any Govt Gave Id Card can be utilized.
Presently you need to tap on Continue to Book button.
- Presently again you will see your subtleties, simply the traveller subtleties you have filled in the past step will likewise be noticeable on this page, and this time you need to tap on Pay Currently button.
- Presently you are arriving at the last phases of Mata Vaishno Devi Helicopter Booking. In this window you will see an instalment window that will give both of you kinds of instalment choices; one is HDFC Bank Credit-Check Card, and the other choice with different banks. Credit-charge card, whichever card you pay with, you should take with you, remember, presently fill in the manual human test and snap on the Compensation button.
- Take companions, the entire cycle is finished essentially, Mata Vaishno Devi Helicopter booking Katra has been finished in a computerized manner which likewise implies on the web.
Presently you will have the choice to take a print of the booking receipt, you can take a print from that point by squeezing Ctrl + P and guard it, on the off chance that you can’t take the print right away, then in the future by signing in with your username and secret word, you can do some choice on the left. You will find there you will see Effective Exchange, by going there you can take a print once more.
You will find a lot more choices on this left side like Drop Helicopter Ticket and so forth. You can likewise actually look at this. Vaishno Devi Helicopter Ticket.